Your games are dying to shine on a fresh new gaming monitor
Graphic: Will Joel/Polygon | Source images: Samsung, Acer [a combination of original artwork with multiple third-party assets]
Black Friday is a great opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor if you’re looking for something on the simple and cheap side. Acer Nitro XF273Or you finally want to go big with a massive ultrawide like the 45-inch Corsair Chenyon Flex. We’ve found tons of great deals you’ll want to check out. For the high rollers out there, there are plenty of sales going on for OLED gaming monitors like the 45-inch LG UltraGear Curved OLED, as well as great high refresh rate 4K monitors. Samsung Odyssey Arc. Below, we’ve sorted all the best deals on gaming panels available across the web from various retailers by their highest resolution.
If you’re done with monitors, check out our other Black Friday coverage, including the best Black Friday deals, the best board game deals, as well as deals on SSDs and microSD cards.
The best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- 27 inches MSI G271CP The gaming monitor retails for $124.99 ($209.99).
- The Acer Nitro 27 inch monitor It offers a refresh rate of 180 Hz and retails for $129.99, its lowest price to date ($199.99).
- The Scepter is a 32-inch curved gaming monitor Its 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $229.97 ($249.99).
- 27 inches Acer Nitro XF273 It is a flat-panel monitor with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. You can currently pick it up for $149.99 ($249.99).
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q It offers a 165Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved, 1080p panel. Right now it’s discounted to $169.99 ($229.99) on Newegg.
The best Black Friday deals on 1440p monitors
- 27 inches LG UltraGear OLED Monitor The 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $778.47 ($999.99) on Amazon. IPS model of 27-inch Ultragear monitor with 165Hz refresh rate available for sale Amazon For $199.99 ($299.99).
- A slightly less expensive 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U is currently on sale at B&H Photo for $699.99 ($999.99).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors available in the market 45-inch Corsair Xenon Flex It offers a refresh rate of 240 Hz and has a panel that can be changed from flat to curved. Currently, the Xeneon retails for $1,299.99 ($1,999.99).
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR It is a curved gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 165 Hz. You can currently pick one up for $950.22 ($999).
- Dell’s 32-inch, 165Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99. Besbuy t And Tel ($349.99)
- HP’s Oman 34-inch curved gaming panel It has a 165Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 ($479.99). However, if you need a similarly priced VESA mount compatible model, Newegg offers the 34-inch 144Hz. Gigabyte G34WQC For $329.99 (was $399.99).
- Best buy Samsung’s Odyssey G9 offers an OLED version of the gaming monitor at its best price. The impressive 49-inch screen retails for $1,199.99 ($1,799.99). A slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, retails for $999.99. Amazon. The new model from Best Buy has a remote control and some smart features, but is identical to the model sold by Amazon.
- You can find out QLED model of Odyssey G9, 120 Hz refresh rate, discounting its low price. You can get a 49-inch monitor for $799.99 ($1,199.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 4K monitors
- If you need a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate, the LG UltraGear 32GQ750-B Retails for $498.14 ($699.99)
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can check out the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor on sale right now. Best buy And Amazon For $239.99 ($289.99).
- Normally $499.99, you can find it right now 32-inch MSI G321CU Retails for $379.99 on Amazon. This curved, 4K monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate and is FreeSync compatible.
- The Samsung Odyssey Ark is currently available for $1,799.99 Amazon and B&H Photo, the lowest price we’ve seen for a 55-inch curved 4K monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The flat panel Odyssey Neo G7 is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. Right now, you can pick one up Best buy For $499.99 ($999.99).