ST. JOHN’S, NL – Grant applications for ArtsNL programs are moving entirely online starting in April.
The organization’s online grant application system officially opened for pre-registration today, Jan. 2.
As of April 2, all grant applications will have to be completed using the new system at http://artsnl.smartsimple.ca, and anyone planning on submitting an application in the future should pre-register to create their profile
Applications needing to be submitted to ArtsNL prior to April 2018 will follow the existing process.
The first grant program deadlines for the new online system are as follows:
- Professional Artists Travel Fund (April to July 2018 Session)
- ArtsSmarts (May 31, 2018)
- School Touring Program (June 15, 2018)
- Professional Project Grants Program [Fall] (September 17, 2018)
- Community Arts Program (October 1, 2018)
- Sustaining Program for Professional Arts Organizations Year Three (February 1, 2019)
- Annual Operating Program for Professional Arts Organizations (February 15, 2019)
- Professional Project Grants Program [Spring] (March 15, 2019)